Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

A better image of the hotel description


Oatman Hotel description
Originally uploaded by Dick Phillips.
I uploaded a copy of this yesterday, then found it was too small & too dark to read. This morning I brightened it and resampled to a larger size in Photoshop, then uploaded it as a replacement to Flickr. It will be too small to read on the blog but click on this photo. You will be taken to Flickr & this photo will be there. Above the photo it will say "All Sizes." Click on this and a larger size will open that should be readable.

If you go back (use your "Back" button in the top control bar), then click on "Dick's Photostream" to the right side of the screen. This will take you to all my photos that are on Flickr. I have a lot more I have taken on this trip but hsve not moved them to Flickr. I may put up more from this set, at least onto the Flickr site.

It was cold this morning here in the desert, only about 34 degrees outside about 08:00. It looks like it is going to warm up to be a warmer day than over the last few days. I don't know what I will do today - I have no specific plans. Maybe I'll go do some shopping, just for fun. There is a good Hastings bookstore in town.

Comments:
Dick, by this summer, R.Cady, J.Johnston, B.Morgan, M. Germaine and R.Moore will join your ranks.
It's starting to look strange around the salt mines with a lot of new faces around here.
 
Have a nice weekend Dick. Cheers,
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?