Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Back from Oregon

We came home last Saturday from our week long trip to the Oregon Coast. I didn't try to do any blog posts from there. While I did have Internet connections, I don't have Photoshop on my netbook computer which is the one we had along with us, so I also didn't upload any photos to my flickr site which is where I host my blog photos from.

I don't have much time right now to work on photos but did do one that Pat used in her newsletter she edits for our homeowners association and while I was working on it I also prepared a version to upload to flickr:
Oregon Coast 01
On Wednesday, May 5th, we ate lunch at a very nice restaurant in Depoe Bay, Oregon called Tidal Rave. It is right on the coast with a fantastic view. I took a lot of photos through those windows and also some from outside. I think this is one from outside. There are a lot of others (I took something like 380 photos on the trip) and I'll get to them before too much longer. I promise. In the meantime, here at least is one from that most beautiful area.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
That shot is SO pretty Dick! I'm looking forward to seeing more from your trip. Glad you got home safely!
 
Welcome home! Was Huggy glad to see you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?